Recipes For Your Dry/Damp Adventures: Part 2
Don't worry if you're cutting back – there are plenty of creative and exciting ingredient choices to completely reinvent traditional staples. Low-to-no alcohol cocktails are shaking things up by flipping the ratios and introducing new flavors, such as Barbet and Seedlip, to craft a full-bodied and satisfying non-alcoholic beverage.
Tart & Tangy
This cocktail is a combination of Barbet Wild Card, agave syrup, and the citrus-based distilled Seedlip Grove 42--a distinctive orange combination (bitter orange, blood orange, and mandarin) with ginger, lemongrass, and lemon.
2.5 oz Barbet Wild Card
1.5 oz Seedlip Grove 42
1 oz Lemon Juice
0.75 oz Agave Syrup
- Pour the Seedlip Grove over ice into a highball.
- Add lemon juice and Barbet Wild Card.
- Stir in agave syrup and garnish with an orange peel.
- To make agave simple syrup, combine 1 part agave with 1 part water in a saucepan and place over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer, turn to low, and let cook for 5 minutes until the agave is fully dissolved in the water and the syrup has thickened a bit.
- It will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Silky & Spicy
Indulge in the delicious spicy flavours of this Seedlip Spice 94 x Barbet Love Bite. An aromatic blend of Jamaican allspice berry and cardamom combined with pink grapefruit, ginger, and juniper, this recipe is perfect for those who want a complex and flavourful drink without the alcohol.
2.5 oz Barbet Love Bite
1.5 oz Seedlip Spice 94
1 oz Grapefruit Juice
1 tbsp Honey
- Combine 1 1/2 ounces of Seedlip Spice 94 and the grapefruit juice in a tall glass with ice.
- Give a quick stir, then add Barbet Love Bite.
- Slowly stir in honey.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.
Fresh & Fruity
The Light Wave bubbles breathe life into all of the botanicals in Seedlip Garden 108, and, while an unlikely duo, cucumber and mint turn out to be a formidable couple in this recipe.
2.5 oz Barbet Light Wave
1.5 oz Seedlip Garden 108
1 oz Fresh Pressed Lime Juice
1.5 oz Passionfruit Juice
- Combine 1.5 ounces of Seedlip Garden 108 and the lime juice in a tall glass with ice.
- Give a quick stir, then add Barbet Light Wave and passionfruit juice.
- Garnish with a lavender sprig or cucumber slice.